Thursday, March 5, 2015

March 5, 2015

Today is more snow, snow, SNOW! Sorry, I don't usually use four letter words. I'm home working on the baby sweater. Trying not to drop the sweater in favor of some comfort spinning. I skeined up some Into the Whirled "As You Wish", a merino and silk blend braid of roving I bought at Rhinebeck in October. It ended up in my basket of homespun while I work on the rest of the braid. The basket is getting full as I've never knitted with my own yarn I think I'll save that for warmer weather and small projects.

I had my Ninja out for a lunchtime blueberry protein smoothie. I've had such a chocolate craving. Don't know what that's about but I decided to try to come up with a chocolate pudding using chia seeds, almond coconut milk and stevia. I'll post the recipe after I perfect it. I love my Ninja. It works so much better than my blender and it's smaller than a food processor and I can't recommend it highly enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment