Sunday, March 8, 2015

This Homebody Needs to Knit Zombody Socks

I've long admired the Desert Vista Dyeworks "Zombie" colorway sock yarn. To be honest, some of the colors were a little too wild for this 62 year old gram. However, when "Just One More Row" podcast hosts, Brittany and Dana of (Unwind Yarn Company) hosted a contest to name a Zombie colorway, I jumped right in - and my suggested colorway was one of the winners!  Susan of Desert Vista just messaged me to let me know that my skein of yarn is on its way. How exciting! And I love her interpretation of my suggestion. It's so pretty in the pictures on her website. Now I need to start (and finish) my first pair of socks. I've started but always got discouraged when it came to picking up for the gusset. I'm going to use Susan B. Anderson's recipe for socks and they will get finished or zombody's going to be embarrassed.




No comments:

Post a Comment